Tuesday, August 09, 2005

Self-Portrait Tuesday

kinder/

Kindergarten: 1975, at the cut & paste table. My mum made my shirt and possibly my skirt, which is very short. I'm quite certain I'm wearing shiny patent leather lace-ups.

I had a strange idea at this age that one's teeth ought to close edge to edge, instead of the normal over-bite. I can only imagine that I got this idea after drawing mouths and teeth and smiles. For this reason, in all photographs of me at this age I'm biting my teeth together so that you can see both the top and bottom rows.

2 Comments:

Blogger kath red said...

i love this photo - the smile, the hair the outfit.

8:41 AM  
Blogger Donyale said...

Spooky coincidence no 1 - I found you via the Wool Palace that I often read, only to check your blog and realise that one of my best friends (Sharon)had tagged you a little while ago.

Spooky coincidence no 2, I am sure that I have a photo of me at that age that looks very similar - but I was missing a few front teeth!

11:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home