Thursday, May 18, 2006

Keys



I don’t know why I haven’t told you about this before now. At first, I was anxious not to jinx it, or, as they say here, put the mozz on. I have a new studio, in this building. I found it the day I told the real estate agent that I wasn’t going to go ahead with the other space. It’s a shared space, but my area (a former gallery) is almost completely separate. The natural light isn’t great, and the bathroom is down the hall, but when I can quell my anxieties about suppliers and moving equipment and selling work, I’m very excited about it and hopeful that this is the place I was supposed to wait for.

I’ve had the keys for almost a month, but my mover has been on holiday. When we met at the building for him to assess access, he assured me that despite initial “buggerisation” all would proceed smoothly. I hope he’s right.

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yey!!

7:09 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

WOW!!!!

9:27 PM  
Blogger Di said...

So happy for you :)

7:42 AM  
Blogger Meg said...

Two great words in one post: buggerisation and mozz.
Anyway, does this mean I can place an order now? If not, when??? Hooray!

9:45 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The Nicholas Building! What a wonderful art community to be entering. Congratulations and may it be all you are hoping for!

12:16 PM  
Blogger leslie said...

Yay!! congratulations!

2:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations!!!!!

11:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home