Tuesday, April 03, 2007

A belated Christmas post



I bought these three lovely bunnies for my nieces last Christmas, and I’m ashamed to say I didn’t thank Fiona when they arrived in the midst of the holiday rush. Her toys are perfect in every way: beautiful materials, tiny, precise stitching, faces infused with personality. You might have received a note today from Fiona that she’ll be listing new toys in her shop tomorrow at 3pm (Australian Central Standard Time). If you’ve ever thought about buying one (and they sell fast), do.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thankyou so much for your kind words, Carolyn. I love that photo - they look so festive all lined up in those stockings. Hope you're well. :)

5:45 PM  
Blogger love.boxes said...

Those are darling! :)

11:35 PM  
Blogger Rach said...

aaahhh, such cute faces!

8:31 AM  
Blogger metal and knit said...

How cute are they and I'm sure your neice loves them.

12:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home